fot

Re: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes

To: emanteno@attglobal.net, jaboruch@adelphia.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 SCCA alternate front brakes
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:04:09 EST
In a message dated 02/03/2003 8:49:46 PM Central Standard Time,
emanteno@attglobal.net writes:

> I don't know if Jack Wheeler is still monitoring the list, but he once told
> me that the Jag brakes on his EP TR4 were good for 3 seconds a lap at Road
> America. He told me this on a weekend when one of the Jag rotors broke and
> he was forced to return to TRiumph brakes.

Amici:

Our THUNDER BOLT originally had early XKE front brakes on the front.  We too
broke a rotor in a race coming into FIVE at BLACKHAWK.  Very exciting.  XKE
brakes on the front of the THUNDER BOLT was overkill.  We converted to TR4
brakes, and have had no trouble since.

Bill Dentinger