fot

TR4/6 Master Cylinder

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/6 Master Cylinder
From: "JLEE" <jlee-cc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:24:06 -0600
I'm sure this has been talked about in the past, but I was wondering if a TR6
dual master cylinder setup will work on a TR4 without modifications other than
plumbing?

I need to make a change for my Vintage car and thought this might be viable.
I currently have the single mc with TR3A front brakes and Alfin rears.  I
raced the car for years in SCCA and didn't have any problems with the brakes
other than losing them once.  I would like to have some added security over
the single cylinder now on the car but without the hassle of putting on  a
Tilton setup.

Jim Lee
"almost ready TR4"