fot

Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:02:02 EST
Attention:  Doug Karon

(Sorry to bomb the list, but I don't have Doug's e-mail address)

Doug, I'm adding narration to the All-Triumph race video from the race at
Mid-Ohio last May.  I see that you started quite late to the pace lap but do
an outstanding job of catching up and passing quite a few cars.  Great
driving!

Why were you late onto the track?  I'd like to give an explanation in the
video as you are one the cars I've featured in the video.

Thanks,

Kent Howard