fot

Re: new nomination

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new nomination
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:20:04 -0600
I'd be pleased to second it. Jim spent this past weekend at Texas World
Speedway watching us and taking notes about what to bring to the track. His
car is restored to match the way it ran in the Daytona Continental. He'll
have to share the details. It's gorgeous and ready to go. CVAR has a race
group for cars prepared to 1961 SCCA rules perfect for a historic car like
his. Brad Kahler took the first step to getting his competition license by
taking the CVAR driving school in Susan's Spitfire. Something tells me the
work on the TR3 will go faster now.

Bob Kramer