fot

RE: Price of Gas for Mosport

To: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Price of Gas for Mosport
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:51:34 -0500
There never has been in the past. I will confirm this is not a problem with
the appropriate border types and advise the list. We'll also update the
website in the near future with some information on Tech issues as well. It
is pretty much along the lines of SVRA's inspection, but I just want to be
sure nobody has any problem once at the event. There's still plenty of time
to make any needed corrections if needed.

Russ Moore
ITC '03