fot

Re: Anti-Roll Bar Materials Question

To: elliottd <elliottd@look.ca>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: Anti-Roll Bar Materials Question
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:32:32 -0600
Don,
I didn't do any welding on the bar.  I simply heated it up with a rosebud tip,
so I could bend it.  I don't know what state of hardness it had to start with.
Is it tensile strength that determines the stiffness?  Sorry, I had a course in
material science and one in strength of materials, but all that has departed the
memory banks.
Larry