fot

Re: hard brake lines

To: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: hard brake lines
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:51:55 -0800
I believe that by DOT regulation, only the steel bundy tubing is legal for
automotive use on public highways in the US. For that reason there is no
"cupro-nickle" brake line made in the US. Moss Motors does have kits for
sale, but I do not think that they have bulk tubing or many open stock
fittings and conectors unless they are a dedicated part as "stock" on a
model vehicle that they cater to.
\
Regards,

Greg Solow