fot

Re: possible virus

To: jaboruch@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: possible virus
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:45:21 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2003 3:00:52 PM Central Standard Time,
jaboruch@adelphia.net writes:

> I noticed that an email was sent yesterday from me to the FOT list
> with the subject line "A very nice game".  This did not come from me,
> and am not sure if it is a virus.  Did anyone get this from me
> directly (not from the FOT list)?  It did not go to any of my other
> email addresses that are in my address book, so I am trying to figure
> out what happened.  I have since deleted most of you from my address
> book to try to control any future problems, if indeed this was a
> virus.

Joe:

I received one, but it had NO attachment.  I have to assume if it was a VIRUS
it came with an attachment.  I suspect our loyal, underpaid, ever-vigilant
WEBMASTER removes all attachments (not just those with a virus).

What do you think?

Bill Dentinger