fot

Re: Oil galleys and Accusumps

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Oil galleys and Accusumps
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:25:06 EDT
Bill

Do you get to see AUTOWEEK?  The current issue has a feature article on the
new Chrysler CROSSFIRE coupe.  A two seater luxury sports type vehicle, it
looks interesting, especially with its modest mid-thirties sticker price.
The article suggests they were at odds as to whether they were building a
luxury sports cruiser, or a balls to the wall sports car.  One of the final
paragraphs made me think of you, and all the balls you have bouncing.  It is
talking about tire and wheel sizes, and other suspension considerations.  The
part that made me think of you says, "We'd go one notch taller in the tires,
and stiffen up the bushings.  But then you get into the black art of
suspension tuning stuff, and its so easy to get lost there."

If we ever don't hear from you...that's where we'd have to look for
you...right?

Bill Dentinger