fot

Re: HENRY FRYE

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Re: HENRY FRYE
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:20:03 -0500
I talked with Henry two weeks ago by phone, so at least that communication
link works. The address you used is the one I have. Henry is doing well,
waiting for the snow to melt from in front of his garage door (shades of
Wisconsin !!!!!) and has finally pretty much recovered from the hip
replacement. Watch out. It's on his throttle leg, I think.

At 03:50 PM 4/9/03 -0400, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
>Amici:
>
>Sorry to bomb the list, but has anyone heard from Henry Frye lately?  I sent
>him an E-mail today, and it bounced back, 'Service not available'.  I used
>thefryes@iconn.net as an address.  Is that outdated?
>
>Bill Dentinger

uncle jack