fot

Re: Beaverun August 2nd and 3rd

To: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Beaverun August 2nd and 3rd
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:48:02 -0400
        This sounds like fun.    I haven't been to TRF's party or a VTR
event in years and had told  Dave H. I would try to make it if I could this
year.  A light race , on a new track 3 or 4 days in NW Penn.  and a fun
event the following weekend , might be just the thing.

        Question:  As a SCCA reg. event, I can  run my  current '75 TR6 E
Prod in that event,  right ?   Slicks, crank fire ign., coil overs...ect?
Would you have those contact #'s ?

                David W.