fot

GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS Volumn 20; Number 4;

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS Volumn 20; Number 4;
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:49:43 EDT
Tim:

What with the dismissal of Coaches at BAMA and IOWA STATE, I'm reluctant to
admit I particularly enjoyed the cover of the current issue of GRASSROOTS
MOTORSPORTS.  You talk about a nice set of wrenches...or is that wenches.  Is
there a Center Fold is in the works?

Seriously, I was intrigued by the Pelican Parts ad on page 149.  It is for a
floor jack, with 29" of lift, and a 3.1" pick up point.  Another model
without the high lift feature is also available.  There is no mention of its
capacity.  I wonder if that's on purpose.  I plan to give them a call with
some of my questions, but I wondered if you had any first hand experience
with this product.

Bill Dentinger