fot

RE: Amphicar re-surfaces!

To: <JFrymark@aol.com>, <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Amphicar re-surfaces!
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:27:06 -0700
Hey, be nice now...

I always chewed bubble gum on many fishing trips to the Idaho wilderness
with my Dad in his '62 bug. I knew if we fell off one of the very narrow
dirt roads we traveled that if I quickly plugged the rust holes in the rear
floorboard that we could float and survive...true story...

;-)

Brad
62 TR4 (yes, very much an upgrade from a 62 Bug)

<<This all reminds me of the satire of the old VW Bug print ad..."If Ted
Kennedy had been driving a VW, he'd be President today!"... >>