fot

24th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL VINTAGE RACING FESTIVAL - MOSPORT

To: mra@sympatico.ca, ronwanless@sympatico.ca, rem@cbord.com,
Subject: 24th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL VINTAGE RACING FESTIVAL - MOSPORT
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:35:29 EDT
Dear Mike and Ron (& Russ and Henry):

The rest of the world does not know the real meaning of 'Good Neighbors'.

Thank you all kindly for one of the nicest vintage racing week ends I have
ever participated in.  Canadian Hospitality in general, and Canadian Vintage
Racing Hospitality in particular has always been legendary, so I was not
completely surprised at how warmly we were treated, and how all of the VARAC
members
went out of their way to ensure all entrants were having a good time.

But truth be told, CANADIAN HOSPITALITY exceeded my wildest dreams.  I've
been doing this foolishness for twenty-four years, and I race with a number of
fine sanctioning bodies.  NONE are better than VARAC as a HOST and as a
sanctioning body.  You guys (and gals) are TOP SHELF.  Thanks a million.  I
can't wait
to come back again.  It's a must, as I've got to figure out Turns ONE and
TWO.  I've got FIVE through TEN figured out just fine.  I hang on and aim.

Warmest and best personal regards,

Bill Dentinger

PS

Grandson Mike Kennedy, fell in love with Canada, as well.  He's only twelve,
but he has acquired a very cosmopolitan attitude after a week up north of the
boarder.

He says, "Grandpa...This week I've been in two countries, one province, and
five states."

I said, "Five states...what do you mean?"

He said, "Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan....and Confusion!"

Think he's been hanging around with Grandpa too much?