fot

Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004

To: cartravel@pobox.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:48:12 EDT
Larry....thanks for the question.

The Kastner Cup will travel to the Left Coast for the Triumph Vintage Racing
scene next year, and then return to the east in 2005. I suspect that a 'focus
event' will be identified on the west coast, perhaps at Button Willow, or some
other venue. It will be up to us "Easterners" to cross the mountains and
deserts to make it out there, as they have come to be with us at Mid-Ohio
(twice).

It is unfortunate that we are separated by so much geography, but the FoT is
joined by mind and spirit.

Jack Drews, Kent Howard, Jim Hill, and I have made an effort to attend
several West Coast events, with hopes of towing our cars out there some day. I
will
be standing by to see when the Kastner Cup is to be presented and try my best
to make it one way or another. Once again, they have done it, we need to try
our best to do the same. I will be anxious to hear their plans. It will be a
great event.

I will try to make by plane, train, or automobile.

Joe (A)           (Retired?)