fot

Re: G-Tech Or Alternatives

To: LOddTR@aol.com
Subject: Re: G-Tech Or Alternatives
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:51:42 -0500
Leo,
I posted a question on this last March, but didn't get much definitive
information.  I still haven't bought one.  G-Tech seems to be oriented
to drag racing.  I wonder if it can hold a 20 minute track session in
memory, and how hard it is to download to a PC and work with the
information once its downloaded.  The other one to look at is the GEEZ
(see http://www.extremegeez.com ).  It requires a hand held computer,
but comes with road racing software.  That's all I know, but would
appreciate hearing other information.
Larry Young