fot

Mosport Posters/Trophies/Plaques Available

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport Posters/Trophies/Plaques Available
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:55:52 EDT
Attn: FoT Membership

The art work and quality of the VARAC memorabilia (Mike Rosen) was
outstanding. I made an inquiry and the event chairman is offering the FoT some
inventory.

I plan to make up some trophy plaques for the class winners in FoT for the
ITC and expect to get several dash plaques.

If  anyone in the FoT would like to get posters, plaques, and marble based
plaques, please let me know ASAP and I will order some next week. This will be
one time offer.

Pricing will be determine by total costs. Ron Wanless is offering the
memorabilia at VARAC's cost. I hope to charge slightly more  to put some cash
in the
kitty.

Likely in the $10-15 range plus shipping.  (Since Jack's car is on the
artwork and he was the recipient of the Kastner Cup, I expect him to order
large
quantities of everything)

This was a truly great event...almost "Historic", if you will.

Make desires know by Monday next. Inventory available is below.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander