fot

RE: No LBC but too incredible to pass up!

To: <spitfiresuz@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC but too incredible to pass up!
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:30:00 -0700
I think Bill B. Needs one of those!  :)

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of spitfiresuz@141.com
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 7:19 AM
To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC but too incredible to pass up!

Good morning, all!

Here is a site I recently came across -- I had heard about this bike
before
and now Dodge has a great Web site for it, the 500hp 8.3L aluminum
Tomahawk
motorcycle.  I had heard about it before, back in its concept phase, but
now it is apparently a reality.  They list the top speed at 300+ mph
(est)
and 0-60 as 2.5 seconds (est).  Apparently no one can ride the full
potential of the beast!  And did I mention the price tag of $275,000?

Here is the monster:
http://www.dodge.com/tomahawk/flash.html

So Babcock, when does yours arrive?   ;)

Enjoy!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)

http://mail2web.com/ .