fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #930

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #930
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:21:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/03 7:19:02 AM, owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

<< Check with the racing suppliers for there should be everything from a
simple
adjusting bar for dual cylinders to a complete set up that is cable driven
and adjustable from the cockpit.  We made our own parts, bhut it will be far
easier to buy a kit. >>

Can anyone tell me if it's acceptable in general under the normal vintage
racing regulations to have a brake-bias adjustment in the cockpit? I was
certainly under the impression that it is not acceptable to have
cockpit-adjustable
suspension components (I think I'm right on that) but if so, would that extend
to brake-bias?

Cheers
Gary Anderson