fot

Re: brake conversions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake conversions
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:30:51 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, I imagine wheel clearence could be a significant issue with the GT6.
Early Spit wheels which take hubcaps won't clear the calipers on a GT6 as
I recall, so my guess is they wouldn't clear a bigger caliper.  In your
case, though, one option you have with Bubba is to get new wheel parts.
The centers of those 6" Keizers you have could be used with some 15"
outer shells if you wanted to go with something like a 195/50/15 tire.
You might have better luck finding decent 15" street tires than 13"

mjb.