fot

...and Fires

To: N197TR4@cs.com, BillB@bnj.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ...and Fires
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:37:26 EST
Joe

       I think that you have always finished ahead of me when I have raced
the TR3. I quess your right, I have been wasting my time reading about these
tires.

       Fortunately, all that we have to currently complain about is miserable
air quality and ashes over everything. I have not been able to reach the
ministorage people where you delivered the TR8, so I guess I will try to get
over
there today. From what I understand of the fire area, it was very close.
Fortunately, I move the TR8 and motorized toys from there in the past several
months.

Cary