fot

Loose Steering & Learning to Drive

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: Loose Steering & Learning to Drive
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:09:20 -0500
Larry - If what Bob says about the loose steering is what I think it is,
there is a kit that Herman Van den Acker in California makes and sells.  I
put one in - that I bought from Protek in Oxfordshire, England about 10
years ago and it corrected all of my wander and loose feeling.  Since
putting in the kit, I've driven about 65,000 miles of street and highway
high speed touring.

Get Herman at :- handhvan@msn.com  last time I checked they were $65.00 for
the kit.

He also developed, makes and sells the Toyota 5 speed conversions.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal