fot

Re: Learning to Drive

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: Learning to Drive
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:49:23 -0800
Back in the old Cal Club days (50'sand early 60's) drivers that were a
problem were brought up before the contest board and if found wanting in
attitude or ability were sentenced to a weekend of working a corner with the
flagmen.  Boy is that a REVELATION.and SCARY. Those people are crazy.
Drivers are only nuts.