fot

Cut-off Switch Wiring Diagram Needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Cut-off Switch Wiring Diagram Needed
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:37:23 EST
Dear Friends,

I am rewiring some engine components and am in need of a wiring diagram for
my 4 pole battery cutoff switch. My photographic memory has obviously failed
since I can no longer shut down the alternator with the cutoff. Does anyone
have
a wiring diagram that they can e-mail, fax or otherwise describe to me? Since
the seller of the switch couldn't care less now that he has my cash, I would
appreciate your help.

Leo Oddi
TR250 #68 SVRA, VDCA (Dreaming of Roebling Road in four weeks!)