fot

Re: The Greenman heads east

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Greenman heads east
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:05:23 -0500
We made it home late Monday night, but just barely.  Just as we
crossed into Connecticut the engine started to stall again and was
much harder to restart than when I left Champaign  (this is on my tow
vehicle, not the TR4).  We pulled into a rest area, I added the rest
of a bottle of Diesel fuel conditioner and we were off again without
incident.  Now comes the hard part - trying to figure out why the
engine was shutting off.  I suspect the fuel system, but it seemed to
do it too much for bad fuel.  The on board diagnostics does not give
any trouble codes, so that is no help.  Well at least we made it back.
Joe(B)