fot

1974 TR6 New Mexico car parting out.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 TR6 New Mexico car parting out.
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:04:35 -0700
I have a white 1974 TR6 with 122,507 miles on it that has been in an estate
dispute and stored inside since 1991. I purchased it last month and tried to
sell it on ebay as a project/parts car but it didn't sell. I will be stripping
it down starting next week and listing all the pieces on ebay but I thought
I'd give FOT members a heads up first. The engine runs and the non-overdrive 4
speed transmission is OK. Steel wheels. There is no rust. All body panels are
good except a damaged rear bumper and trunk lid. All mechanical and cosmetic
pieces, window regulators, etc are for sale. I'll take this car down ot the
bare body/frame and title. Did you read that?? Can you connect those dots??
This non-emissions car has a clean New Mexico title. What is that worth to
you?
I have lots of digital pictures and descriptions available at your request.
Put a plug in now for that part you've been wanting for your TR6 restoration.
Just tell me what your are looking for and we can possibly do business prior
to ebay.
Thanks
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico