fot

Fw: PVGP 2004

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: PVGP 2004
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:59:48 -0500
This was posted to the vintage race list.  I have been working with Ralph
regarding the Group 8 guidelines and it looks as if any SVRA or VSCDA legal
Triumphs will be accecptable.  This is a great, low-key event, that is just
like it was like in "z ole daze".  Put it on your calendar now!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com