fot

Free Mayflower

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Mayflower
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:37:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

The following message was posted to the New England Triumphs mail list. I
thought I'd post it to FOT in case there's anyone out there with an
interest in saving a Mayflower from the crusher... some of you might
recognize the poster is Dick Langworth (but he's not the owner of the
car). Dick's Mayflower was owned by another person 'till recently, but I
think that one "bought the farm" as it was involved in a collision. I
never did hear the final disposition on that car (the one that was in the
Robson/Langworth book).

At any rate - this Mayflower is "free".

603 is New Hampshire. I have a trailer and I could store the thing briefly
if that factors in.

rml
consultants see your message. This will ensure a more timely response. Thanks.