fot

Re: PVGP-Triumph TR4 #197 1963 2188cc

To: stutzman@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: PVGP-Triumph TR4 #197 1963 2188cc
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:30:33 EST
Too late...I already used your name.

I got a reply and he says that the entry forms should be available after the
first of the year. Reply below...if I I dont run, I would like to have TR3A
finished and come to visit, in any case.

   Looks like the car would fit in. Entry forms should be available along
with rules and regs shortly after the new year. Should be posted at <A
HREF="http://www.cloverleaf-auto.com/";>
www.cloverleaf-auto.com</A> under the VSCCA/PVGP button

Ralph Steinberg
President