fot

Stock TR3/4/4A Engines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Stock TR3/4/4A Engines
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:29:24 EST
Calling All FoT,

Engines for Sale

#1.  Short Block  87 MM Low time rebuild with all moving surfaces renewed.
Head could be included.

#2. Long Block..."Rebuilt Engine"...specifications of rebuild
unknown/forgotten, but all surfaces heavily Lubriplated as matter of course.
Wouldnt take
long to investigate rebuild with dropping pan and pulling head.

Please forward to FoGs or anyone else that is contemplating rebuild or would
like to have spare on the shelf.

Delivery might be possible.

I suppose at some cost, test stand time could be provided to set engine(s) up
at Uncle Jack's Racing. This might make sense undersome circumstances.

I'd rather sell the engines to some one I know....but eventully these will
appear on the VTR Classifieds.

Joe (A)