fot

TR 6 perfomance parts for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 6 perfomance parts for sale
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:11:57 EST
I'm changing my FP Solo II TR 6 to EM so I've decided to replace my TR 6
motor and trans. I have a built TR 6 motor with JE .040 forged pistons, Pauter
rods, roller rockers, all balanced, aluminum flywheel with HD B&B pressure
plate,
circle B head cut .220", all ARP fasteners, Electromotive crankfire ignition
and 3 qt Accusump.   Motor was built around the end of July last year and has
run about 10 Solo II events.   Motor is available with or without triple Weber
setup.

Also available is a close ratio TR 4-6 gear box (dolomite sprint gears) with
clutch disk.   New syncros were put in 3 weeks ago.

Anyone interested please contact me and we can discuss the price.   I'm not
looking to get rich, but I'd like to get back some of the money invested in
parts.

Thanks,

Dean VanDeCarr