fot

Re: Women Racing Triumphs

To: elliottd@look.ca, Simon@telephonestogo.ca, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women Racing Triumphs
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:38:38 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2003 5:23:11 PM Central Standard Time,
elliottd@look.ca writes:

> Subj: Re: Women Racing Triumphs
>  Date: 11/24/2003 5:23:11 PM Central Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:elliottd@look.ca";>elliottd@look.ca</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:Simon@telephonestogo.ca";>Simon@telephonestogo.ca</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> There was a young lady racing a black TR4 with a full roll cage at Mid-Ohio
> in 1992 at the All Triumph Weekend.  The TR4 was No. 444 and the name on her
> door was Cindy Owen.  I believe she may have come from the West Coast.

Cled and Cindi Owen are from the Fox River Valley (Wisconsin).  While I don't
have any E-mail, telephone, nor even an address, I raced with them for years.
 Have not seen them for several years.  Last I heard their race car, trailer,
collector (street cars) and equipment were for sale.  I think there daughter
(Chelsea) is in college.

Bill Dentinger