fot

Re: Followup on Tow Vehicle Tire Failure

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Followup on Tow Vehicle Tire Failure
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:54:37 -0500
Interesting point about Firestone ot recommending using any
tire for towing or heavy truck use if it is over 5 years
old.  Does that include "store storage time"?

Is the Firestone recommendation in writing anywhere?

Anyone know of any other similar recommendation
from other manufactureres?

Is there a similar age limit recommendation for performance
tires...street and/or track types??

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK