fot

Re: Sabrina-Update - Need To Find Different Foster Home

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Sabrina-Update - Need To Find Different Foster Home
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:57:23 EST
Joe

       Having spent this entire week largely been Dr. Dad and Mr. Mom to my
four other family members, I am not that inclined to accepting any more
personal responsibility at the moment. Everyone been running a fever for four
to five
days, with temperatures getting over 104. They were all pretty miserable.

       I therefore must decline your invitation to adopt Sabrina's "love
child" in Iowa, as honored as i am by your proposal. I sure that someone from
FOT
will volunteer if you promise them that she is eligible to drive in the women
race at VIR.

Cary