fot

Re: Gone for a bit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gone for a bit
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:56:43 -0700
For those who wondered, no it was NOT Karen and I who were getting married,
it was her father.  We did the deed back in '87 when we zipped down to the
county clerk's office on lunch break one day.  This weekend was unusual,
being at a wedding ceremony for a pair of 80 year olds.  The bride's mother,
just a few months shy of a century, stole the show.  It is sort of odd that
a women from Phoenix who also moved to Salt Lake years ago and who's been
going to lunch with Karen every few months is now her sister.

I'm back, will be catching up on mail as time allows.

mjb.