fot

Re: Intro!

To: <JCJCarrera@aol.com>, <FoT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intro!
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:14:34 -0800
Hey John give me a buzz, I'd like to see your cars.  We just got the motor
into the Austin we're building for my daughter.
Also let me know if there's any parts you might need, I order from Moss
a;most every week.
Also talk to Andy @ Armadillo Racing, he's got all the driver gear you might
need and some other safety items and he's a great guy to deal with.
Charly
charly@mitchelplumbing.com