fot

RE: Chuck it!

To: "'kas kastner'" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Chuck it!
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:26:15 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of kas kastner
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:12 PM
To: William G Rosenbach; mjb@autox.team.net
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

  Careful what you throw away.  I cleaned my garage in 1998 and threw
away
the compete history of the Competition Department.  I had every letter
and
the answer from the company for a period of 9 years and I tossed it
cause I
figured no one would ever care or be interested, including me.  Then
seeing
the barrel was not full I also tossed out four note books of dyno
records on
all the engines I had done.  That gave me enough room for the parts I
needed
to keep to fix the garden water drip system. Oh yeah, then I decided
five
years later to write a book.  Good thinking Kas. (yes, the roses are
grand)

Kas,
You likely threw away your luxury retirement program when you did that!
Imagine what that stuff would go for on EBAY!  :(

Joe (C)