fot

Fw: yoko's 205/60/15

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: yoko's 205/60/15
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:43:08 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Simmons" <tsimmons@tracksideperformance.com>
To: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 9:17 AM
Subject: RE: yoko's 205/60/15

Troy Simmons

Director of Marketing and Sales

949/589-5394 Ext. 14

 <http://www.tracksideperformance.com> www.tracksideperformance.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC [mailto:gasket.works@gte.net]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 7:27 AM
To: Troy Simmons
Subject: yoko's 205/60/15

If you don't know already... all TR3's, tr4's, tr6's... many Porsche
356's, 912's, and 911's in vintage trim have used these tires
exclusively when they were available.    When these tires were being
decomissioned by Yoko I purchased several sets and have them stored...
problem is that I only have two more sets left.   I would and I know of
many that would purchase these.

If these A008'r are the same compound as the previous tires I would
purchase two sets at the get go to make sure they are the same.

thanks.

M.N. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.gasketworks.com <http://www.gasketworks.com>
www.headgasket.com <http://www.headgasket.com>
626.358.1616 voice
626.358.7971 facsimile
GMT(-8) Pacific USA

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of Vintage Racer Memo.doc]