fot

Re: Track photos

To: gasket.works@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Track photos
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:02:23 EST
Good One!

Since going to Road America in 1962, the hair always stands up on my neck
when I come over the last hill approaching the track.

RA Turn 14 is in view with a spectacular climb that finds the start/finish
line. The senses are further heightened if the track is 'hot' and you catch a
gaggle of cars at and beyond Turn 14.  Sight and Sounds and Smells....wonderful!

Joe (A)