fot

Odd rocker covers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Odd rocker covers
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 04:10:57 -0700
Related to the 'Chuck it' thread a few days ago, I've been working on
cleaning up the shop a bit.  I finally dug through this 55 gallon drum
which I've not explored since I acquired it some years ago in a parts
deal.  Mostly dirty, rusty, rocker covers of various descriptions,
TR6, TR3, TR4, Spitfire and Herald.  And a couple of 3 or 4 or ?
covers that seemed a bit odd.  One had a couple of added vents bolted
to the side, one had what looks like a radiator cap flange on the filler
tube.  Both had a central hole, one with a bolt plugging it, one with a small
pipe fitting.  Take a look at http://fatchancegarage.com/images/rockers.jpg

Look familiar to anyone?

mjb.

ps: I'm also selling a TR4 (A?) valve cover on Ebay, item #2459880202