fot

Huffaker TR8 fiberglass panels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Huffaker TR8 fiberglass panels
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:19:44 EST
FOTers

       If anyone on the FOT list is interested in having a set of Huffaker
TR8 fiberglass front/rear fenders (wings) made for their TR7 or TR8, please
contact me off line. I am working with Joe Jr. to have a set made for my TR8
racecar, it will be cheaper if there are multiple sets made.

      These are the complete later fender (not the early type wheel arch
extenders used on the Huffaker TR7 and early TR8). Similar in appearance to the
Group 44 Trans Am flares that accommodate the 10 inch wide wheels used. (The
later Group 44 TR8 used wider rear, I believe it accommodated an 11 inch wide
wheel).

       Note that the Huffaker TR8 was set up for a convertible, so the
Huffaker rear spoiler is not appropriate for the coupe. Tim Lanocha sells the
fiberglass TR8 fenders, air dam and spoilers from teh original Group 44 Tr8
racecar.
Probably better choice for anyone going over 130 mph.

       The option exists to have air dam and spoiler also made. I guessing
the price will be under $300 per fender plus shipping if we can get more
orders.

Cary