fot

Classic Motorsports comparison test

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Motorsports comparison test
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:42:36 EST
Every year as part of my deal with VIR and the Gold Cup (Thursday June 10) we
are granted the skid pad and a little track time to do a story for Classic
Motorsports. We also take street cars on a beautiful driving loop in the area.
This year we want to focus in on "Wind up Sports Cars", the little cars that
are often overlooked. To this end, we would like to comparison test small
sports
cars in street and race configuration. Specifically we are thinking Triumph
Spitfire. MG Midget, Fiat 850 and Honda S-800.

Chris at Scuderia Sylvestri is supplying the race Midget. I believe Peter
Krause will supply a racing 850. We need a street Midget, Race and street
Spitfires, race and street Honda S-800s and a street Fiat 850. Anybody have
these
cars, a mellow attitude and want to come play?

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Classic Motorsports