fot

Cumberland Historical Races

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Cumberland Historical Races
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:38:40 EDT
Dear FOT,

For those of you that may be interested in the Historical Races at the
Cumberland, MD Airport, there is now an ancient picture of my TR-3 in action.
The
address is:

http://www.nationalroadrally.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=945&papass=&sort=1&;
size=medium&thecat=581

This is the same car that I have today.  The picture was taken in either 1965
or 1966.  Back in those days, I drove the car to the races, raced it, and
drove it home.  Fortunately, I never smashed it up or broke anything major
during
this time period.

I also submitted another picture of Donna Mae and Don Yenko.  I believe that
this picture originally came to me from Mike Cook.