fot

RE: Calling you tire/suspension experts

To: Richard Taylor <tarch@bellsouth.net>, BillDentin@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Calling you tire/suspension experts
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:27:11 -0700
Looks like too much camber. Have you done tire temps? Could also be a
combination of toe and camber. Your outer edges don't appear to have gotten
any heat in them at all. Remember that Hoosiers are bias ply tires, they
don't need a lot of camber. You're better off with just a degree or so and
another degree or two in camber gain at the extreme of suspension
compression. I set mine to 1 degree static and I have two degree of gain on
Peyote and loved the feel even though it didn't help my lap times.