fot

Racing in the Colonies

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing in the Colonies
From: "John Price" <john_price88@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:22:47 -0700
Amici:

   A couple of guys from England are coming over for the November CVAR races
at Texas World Speedway. One of them I know by reputation as a  vintage TVR
racer of some note. He and I will be sharing my car. The other is a guy named
Neil Howe who is a vintage TR-4 racer looking for a ride. Are any of you guys
coming down for the event and would you be willing to share your car for the
three days? If so, I will put you and Neil in contact and you can work out the
details. The deal would include free boarding at my house. We have plenty of
room.

John Price
Velvet Turtle Racing
College Station, Texas