fot

track hazard

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: track hazard
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
This all reminded me of Roebling Road a few years back when a warning came out
for everyone to be aware that there was a deer running across the track over on
the back side. We said wow and then the hounds that were chasing the deer
appeared. That was wild but got better as the deer ran all the way across the
infield to cross the other side of the course with the dogs in hot pursuit.
Fortunately none of the cars on the track became involved in the scene. Just
like down home Georgia. Cheers, Ed.

Ed Diehl