fot

Re: TR3 dual master cylinder

To: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: TR3 dual master cylinder
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:12:45 -0500
Revington sells a kit for the TR-2 to 4.  It uses a TR-4 pedal
assembly.  It's direct bolt in for TR-4, requires a bit of firewall
massaging for TR-3 (not sure how much).  At the page below, you can see a
picture of it about halfway down the page.
http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/Collection_Display.asp?a=2&mscssid=TRWH7ERT0HMX8MMAMV8UKEUCJ8500439&SiteLanguage=eng&CarType=TR4&PageType=home&CollectionId=%400000000695

We are using a homemade bracket that follows the same idea in my TR-4 and
it works like a champ.  It actually gives you two separate master cylinders
and it looks pretty stock.

- Tony Drews