|From:||"Mark J. Bradakis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||Sat, 1 May 2004 00:06:02 -0600|
There was an IVR race scheduled for next weekend out at Wendover, Utah. But our insurance agent has not gotten a response from the underwriter if they will renew our policy this year or they won't. So with no liability insurance in place, I have to cancel next weekend's racing. This could just be a temporary delay until we get it settled, or it could be the end of the club, and yet another end to wheel to wheel sports car racing here in Utah. mjb.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|