fot

RE: British EXTRAvaganza

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British EXTRAvaganza
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:13:36 -0700
Steve et al:

If you get a chance, come on over to the Moss Motors booth and introduce
yourselves.  I'll probably be there most of the day on Saturday and
Sunday kissing hands and shaking babies.

Hopefully I'll get away for a while to wander around and admire the
machinery and maybe learn some new tricks.

Kelvin.