fot

Re: Salisbury Breakin

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Salisbury Breakin
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:43:27 -0700
Oh, for the good ol' days, when one could drive to a large empty parking
lot on a weekend and pretty much get away with anything that wasn't
destructive... without having some security guard,
lawsuit-fearing-property-owner, nosey neighbor, or
cell-phone-wielding-neighborhood-watch-cop-wanna-be calling the
police...  who now arrive ready to ticket you to the moon or throw you
in jail, instead of chew-the-fat and thank-you for keeping it off the
street!

(I used to practice maneuvers in my Triumph, teach teens to drive, and
do figure eights on my motorcycle, at the local shopping mall parking
lots that used to be empty on Sundays back when stores weren't open on
Sundays!)

--Justin